Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Introduction

I recently had Mohs surgery to remove a spot of basal cells on the bridge of my nose. As it was a small spot and I am only in my early 30s, I was hesitant to get it done. I had a very difficult time finding pictures online of what I would look like afterwards. Most of the pictures were of EXTREME cases or on other parts of the nose/face. I wanted information about the bridge of my nose, where the skin is less supple. Anyway, I took a before photo and will be taking pictures every few days/weeks so that everyone can see what it looks like and make the decision for themselves. Feel free to ask me questions or comment.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, thank you for your posts and help. I have a similar spot on my nose. Please, I wish to know how your nose looks like now, in 2019, os this possible?
Thank you! I would like if you can send me a message at admaramiga@msn.com